Thursday, December 21, 2006

newbie

Yikes, i feel like sooo backdated, not new to blogs...juz green in blogging. Hehh, why wasn't i in the statistic? Well, confidence i guessed. Yeah you guys might say - heck, juz write what you feel like writing, who cares! I know, i know...it's juz a matter of time that now, only now i'd dare to put my thoughts into words. Hmm...call it The Calling! ;)

For as long as i breathe, i've had my fair share in flavours of life. All those emo batterings in my journey to live a life...huuh, can never be erased. I am and always thankful to God for His blessings. I resigned myself to His qada & qadar. Never forget Him and you shall never be forgotten.

I'm so thankful now that after umpteen years, after those trials & tribulations or shall i put it - turbulences..., i have finally found my lost soul. Hun doesn't only bring colours of love to my gloomy soul but he's feeding with strength & passion as well. Where were you all this while? that's my question to you hun...If only you came earlier, i wouldn't be in the dark pit for this long. Yeah, things happen for a reason. My knight-in-shining-armour u are I.V.! TQ hun.