Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome 2007

Happy New Year 2007!! A bit sad that my new year did not start in a cheerful way, nevertheless i'm quite optimistic that with hardwork, deep faith, encouragement & support from my love ones will bring me to the realisation of my dream. 2006 has been a challenging year for me, all that i take as a learning experience...and yes i'm thankful to God for that and for blessing me with good & joyful moments too. Since 12midnite Jan 1st 2007, my handphone was bombarded with new year messages. Was not feeling well that nite & only the next morning i had the chance to reply, thank you so much to all my darling friends & family who sent me those wishes! Also the email messages i received. The message i like most was from my officemate, thanx dude, here it is;
~*~*~*~*~*~

"My Happy New Year wish for you is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful, and what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish the past year's memories,
And live your life each new day full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday with happiness galore;
And when it's done, I wish you Happy New Year, and many more..."
~*~*~*~*~*~