Saturday, March 24, 2007

Message

My mind is wandering around lately, looking and searching into my ownself to find out the missing patch within. Been told to do some introspection. It has been that prolong postponement to decide what i like to to, what i want to do, something that feeds the soul and gives me internal value later on. I would normally ignore emails on astrological readings or anything of that sort but...this one had really put me in thinking cap...


~~This week I thought I would draw a Tarot card to help you with a decision that you've been thinking about making. The card I unveiled is quite telling. It is the Hermit, and calls for introspection. This card is telling me that you should hold off for a bit before making your decision. If you jump in too soon, you could have second thoughts later. The Hermit suggests that you need some time for reflection and solitude, a period of soul-searching. You need to apply a little more patience, if you want things to work out the way that they are supposed to. The reason for this is that everything always happens for a reason. Play the waiting game right now, instead of launching into something you're not quite ready for headfirst. You may even want to spend some time in quiet meditation. This can calm you from within, and put you in a better frame of mind in which to make a reasonable decision when the time comes. The Hermit suggests that this kind of practice would be good for you right now.~~